- Summers 2020 & 2021: Hardware Intern
- As a hardware intern on the Jetson team, I designed an open-source PCB that will enable makers to design their own hardware for the Jetson Nano.
- I gained practical experience with engineering workflow and HW/SW compatibility, circuit and PCB design, and project and product management.
Society of Women Engineers
The Cooper Union
- FY21: President
- In this role, my goal was to advocate for women and underrepresented genders in engineering at Cooper Union and beyond. I built initiatives with institutional support to recruit more women and perform outreach in the local community, including creating a mentorship program with female high school students, and connecting with admitted women students.
- I also strengthened the relationship with the Society at large and create opportunities for our members to engage with engineering professionals.
- SWE - Cooper Union is resilient in adapting to a changing post-coronavirus world and supporting our members through it, with online and now safe in-person events.
- FY20: Treasurer
- I was responsible for managing our section’s finances and interfacing with the Joint Activities Committee to get reimbursements.
- I planned our annual Let’s Talk event to bring together students, faculty, and admin to discuss issues of gender in the engineering school.
- FY21: LGBTQ and Allies Affinity Group Co-Lead
- In this role I support diversity and inclusion initiatives at the Society level and create opportunities for AG members.
- FY20: SWE Future Leader
- Selected as one of 20 members who have the potential to lead SWE in upcoming years.
- Received leadership training and introductions to Society leadership.
- WELocal 2021 Rising Star Award
- Recognized as one of 15 excellent collegiate leaders in the Society.
- Recipient of SWE Scholarship
- Received scholarship from Society for exceptional potential as an engineer
The Cooper Union
- FY20 and FY21: President and Founder
- There were no active LGBTQ-focused organizations at Cooper Union, so I founded a chapter of oSTEM. We support LGBTQ engineering students in their studies by broadening their professional network.
Built by Girls
Rewriting the Code
Sunrise Movement New York City
- Goldwater Scholarship: competitive award for top undergraduate STEM researchers in the United States
- Prize for Undergraduate Electrical Engineering Research, the Cooper Union
- Charles Goodman Essay Award in Humanities: awarded by the Cooper Union for the “best essay dealing with the conflict in values in contemporary society”